Click Image for Gallery
The Vertebrae the latest edition to the fixed-blade line-up by American knife & tool giant Gerber. The smaller brother of the larger Spine™ model the Vertebrae is an affordable, robust and well-designed fixed blade for the outdoors.
Vertebrae is the ideal utility blade for hikers and climbers, providing the versatility and ruggedness of a fixed-blade without the unnecessary bulk and weight. The Vertebrae fixed-blade brings exactly what is needed in day trips and short hikes - a sturdy, full tang blade, rubberized grip for all weather conditions, and rugged glass-filled nylon sheath for safe storage and transport.
See our full range of Gerber Gear here.
- 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel full-tang blade,
- Drop point fine-edge blade
- Stone wash blade finish for reduced reflection and signature,
- Micro-textured rubberized slip resistant grip,
- Oversized lanyard hole,
- Glass-filled/reinforced nylon sheath with belt clip,
- Belt clip design fits nicely onto rucksack lumbar pad, can be woven into MOLLE panels,
- Limited Lifetime Warranty,
- Designed & engineered in Oregon, USA.
- Manufactured in PRC,
- NSN: n/a
- Length: 162mm / 6.4"
- Width: 20mm (grip, at widest section)
- Blade shape: drop point / fine edge
- Blade thickness: 3.25mm
- Blade length: 61mm / 2.4"
- Weight: 158g (with sheath)