GERBER ARMBAR DRIVE
GERBER ARMBAR - DRIVE
When life leads you to the open road or a backwoods trail, there’s no room for unnecessary extras. Luckily, the Armbar Drive houses only the essentials in one compact tool so there’s no excuse not to be prepared.
You can get your multi-tool out of the truck and into your pocket: the Armbar is a smart design that fits in pocket like a folding knife and operates like a fully capable multi-tool. The Armbar features tools to handle the tasks that a pocket knife simply can’t handle: an awl, pry bar, bottle opener, and a 2.5” long driver with a double-sided bit. It also handles anything your pocket knife could with a one-hand opening fine edge blade and scissors.
The star is a 2.5” driver that grants more access and less frustration when completing tasks in hard-to-reach places. The driver accepts standard commercially available driver bits allowing you to extend the driver bit range and capability of your tools.
- 2.5" primary blade with sheep foot tip fine edge
- Large thumb hole for one-handed opening
- 8 built-in tool functions include:
- 2-1/2" primary blade with frame lock
- 2-1/2" extension bit driver with 2-sided bit
- Bottle opener
- Anodized aluminium scale with textured grip
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Manufactured in PRC
- Length: 91mm / 3.6" (blade closed)
- Length: 160mm / 6.3 (blade open)
- Blade Length: 63mm / 2.5"
- Weight: 88g / 3.1oz