FOX RIVER MILITARY 6078 STRYKER HEAVY WEIGHT - BOOT HEIGHT
FOX RIVER MILITARY 6078 STRYKER HW - MID CALF / BOOT HEIGHT
These Fox Sox take all the duty you can dish out. Extra cushioning protects your foot and leg from the bumps and jolts of a long tour.
Moisture-wicking keeps your feet dry and comfortable, while a sure fit means no annoying slippage and bunching. Fox River exclusive Wick Dry™ technology keeps feet dry while Scentry™ technology reduces odor in the sock.
Fox River exclusive WickDry™ technology keeps feet dry while the URfit™ System provides support.
See our range of Fox River socks here
- Manufactured from premium synthetic materials
- 76% Acrylic
- 22% Nylon / Polyamide
- 2% Spandex®
- Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
- URfit™ System provides arch support and memory-knit construction
- Fully cushioned sole and leg absorb shocks and insulate
- Cushioned shin for extra padding against boot lacing
- Reinforced toe and heel add durability and increase sock life
- Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Manufactured in America from domestic and imported yarns
- Medium: US men' 6-8.5 / US Women's 7-9.5 / EU 39-42
- Large: US men's 9-11.5 / US Women's 10-12.5 / EU 43-46
- X-Large: US men's 12-14.5 / EU 46-48
WickDry™ Technology: Fox River exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters.
Scentry Technology™: Scentry™ helps permanently defend your socks from odour. Natural and man-made agents make this technology a sure way to be confident about sock odour. This is accomplished by an embedded fibre like silver or copper or with a micropolymer silane technology which slows wear and reduces odour in the sock.
URfit™ system: The URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.